1. To whom this information on personal data management is addressed
Visitors to our website, users of our mobile application, Kawansoft customers, and people following us on social networks.
Kawasoft, editor of this site, and whose registered office is located at 128 RUE LA BOETIE 75008 PARIS.
Kawansoft publishes the Sqlephant.com website and collects, processes, and uses your data in its capacity as a data controller.
3. Why we use your data
3.1 When do we collect your personal data?
We may collect your Data when :
- you create an account on our website Sqlephant.com,
- you purchase our services and products,
- subscribe to our loyalty program…
- you subscribe to our email news feeds (newsletters, courses, newsletters, product alerts, private sales, flash sales, promotions…)
- subscribe to our sms news feeds,
- you join our pages on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Medium…
We don’t store any data related to your project
3.2 We collect and use your data to
Understand how our site is used
By aggregating it with that of other users and analyzing it in a non-personal way or by analyzing it in a personal way and modifying our site and our application according to the data analyses carried out. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
Managing your orders
This processing enables us to
- Manage the payment of orders,
- Better manage our relationship with our customers and prospects,
- Ensure better after-sales service,
- Manage our distance selling service,
- Manage our relationship with our customers via social networks,
- Manage advertising campaigns that depend on the pages and products you have consulted on our site,
- Manage the routing and delivery of products you have ordered.
Manage the payment of orders
- The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the contract between you and us.
- The legal basis for processing information relating to product recalls is Kawansoft’s legal obligation.
- The legal basis for processing information related to advertising campaigns is your consent or Kawansoft’s legitimate interest.
Managing customer reviews
We collect data when you write and send us reviews on Sqlephant.com.
The legal basis for processing information related to customer reviews is your consent or Kawansoft’s legitimate interest.
We collect and use data on our customers in order to detect fraudsters and bad payers.
The legal basis for the processing of information related to the fight against fraud is the legitimate interest of Kawansoft and the execution of your distance selling/services contract.
Targeting our e-mailings (informative, advertising, relational)
We collect and use data on our customers in order to :
- Maintain up-to-date prospect or customer files,
- Provide candidates for consumer surveys
- Send informative, advertising, or relational e-mails
- Analyze the reactions of e-mail recipients
- Organize promotional operations for partner products or services
- Organize competitions
- Enrich our customer database
To monitor your use of our system
- To improve our teaching methods
- To develop our content
- To provide proof of participants’ attendance to training funding bodies (human resources departments, public bodies, Pole Emploi, local authorities, etc.).
The legal basis for the processing of information relating to the sending of e-mails is the consent of the Internet user or the legitimate interest of Kawansoft.
4. Who has access to your data
We transmit your data to a specific list of subcontractors required for the proper functioning of the services we offer:
- IT development of our site and applications
- online payment (e.g. banks, payment service providers),
- customer relations management (e.g. call centers),
- after-sales service
- product delivery (e.g. carriers)
- customer feedback management
- e-mail dispatch
5. How long is your personal data stored?
The following data is kept in active databases for a maximum of 3 years:
- Data concerning site visitors and prospects
The following data is kept for 5 years in active databases
- Data relating to customers who have placed orders
The following data is then kept for 5 years in the archives
- Data relating to customers who have placed orders
6. How can I access, modify or delete data?
To access, modify, delete or retrieve your data:
- Log on to http://www.Sqlephant.com
- Send an e-mail describing your request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of your identity card or passport.
- Send a letter to Sqlephant c/o Kawansoft, 128 RUE LA BOETIE 75008 PARIS with a copy of your identity card or passport.
Kawansoft will reply within one (1) month of receipt of your request.
You may ask Kawansoft to limit the use of your data, with the exception of the following cases:
- Data required for order tracking
- Data required for administrative follow-up of online training courses
- Data required to provide the services ordered
If you ask for your data to be deleted, Kawansoft may nevertheless keep it on file for as long as is necessary to meet Kawansoft’s legal, tax, and accounting obligations.
You can request that your telephone number no longer be used for telephone canvassing by registering free of charge on the www.bloctel.fr website.
You can request that your e-mail address no longer be used for commercial prospecting by :
- Sending an email to the address email@example.com with the following content: Stop Prospection Sqlephant
In the event of your death, you can inform your heirs or notary of your wishes concerning the retention or deletion of your data, or its transmission to a third party.
If you fail to do so, your notary or heirs may contact Kawansoft to close your account and stop the use of your data.
7. How to recover your data and exercise your right to portability.
You have the right to recover your data:
- Send an e-mail describing your request to the following e-mail address, together with a copy of your identity card or passport.
- Send a letter to the following address, together with a copy of your identity card or passport.
Kawansoft will respond within a maximum of one (1) month from the date of receipt of your request.
8. User data analysis services installed on Kawansoft
Kawansoft has installed several tools on its site enabling it to adapt its advertising campaigns, the ergonomics of the site’s pages or its application, to adapt content according to the expectations of visitors and customers, and to personalize content for each Internet user.
8.1. These tools often use cookie technology
A cookie is a text file placed on the surfer’s hard disk by the server of the site visited or by a third-party server (advertising agency, site audience analysis service, etc.).
It is thanks to cookies that Kawansoft can, for example, access personalized pages, receive advertisements for products already consulted (retargeting campaign) or avoid being blasted too many times with the same advertisement.
8.2 Essential tracking systems
Essential navigation tracking systems are installed on our site. These systems are essential for navigation on our site, and in particular for the proper execution of the order process. If these systems are overloaded, navigation on our site may become difficult and it may be impossible to place an order.
8.3 Audience analysis systems
The following audience analysis tracking systems are installed on our site: Google Analytics, At Internet, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tag Commander, Bing Analytics, Yandex Analytics, Yahoo Analytics.
They are not essential to navigation on our site, but may, for example, enable you to: facilitate your searches, optimize your purchasing experience, and for us: better target your expectations, improve our offer, or optimize the operation of our site.
You can block these systems by blocking the deposit of associated cookies with the Ghostery extension available on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Explorer, or Opera.
8.4. Advertising campaign analysis and optimization systems
Advertising campaign analysis and optimization systems are installed on our site: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Amazon Ads, App Nexus, Zanox, Tradedoubler, Affiliation, Timeone, Outbrain, Taboola, Ligatus, Criteo.
Internet advertising networks, such as Kawansoft, enable their advertisers to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign by displaying the number of clickers on ads, the duration of their visit, or the number of purchases they have made.
You can block these systems by blocking associated cookies with the Ghostery extension available on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Explorer, or Opera.
8.5. Systems for measuring user behavior
Systems for measuring user behavior are installed on our site: A/B Tasty, Hubspot, Optimizely, Visual WebSiteOptimizer, Hotjar, Clickfunnel, and OptinMonster.
These systems can be used to test new versions of a site, to understand which elements a web surfer reacts to or which content he or she ignores, to understand how he or she navigates the site in order to make it more effective.
You can block these systems by blocking the deposit of associated cookies with the Ghostery extension available on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Explorer or Opera.
8.6. Systems linked to social networks
We may include third-party applications on our site that enable you to share the content of our site with other people or to inform these other people of your consultation or opinion concerning the content of our site. This is particularly the case with “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
Systems linked to social networks are installed on our site: Facebook widget, Google Plus, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and Snapchat.
These systems enable you to share content on our site with other people or to let these other people know your opinion about content on our site. This is notably the case with “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc.
You can block these systems by blocking the associated cookies with the Ghostery extension available on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Explorer or Opera.
9. Data collected, processed, and analyzed outside the European Union
Most of the data collected by Kawansoft is stored, processed, and analyzed in the European Union.
However, Kawansoft may transfer some of your Data outside the European Union, after verifying that these services comply with the data protection regulations in force in the European Union.
Upon request to our Data Protection Officer, we can provide you with more information about these transfers.
10. Securing your data
Kawansoft is required by law to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your data. These measures are based on our knowledge of the risks, existing security technologies, their costs and associated risks, and the level of protection required either by the nature of the data collected or by the status of the persons on whom the data is collected.
11. Evolution of personal data collection, use, and analysis practices.
The present regulations will be updated regularly.
13. Délégué à la Protection de données / DPO / Data Protection Officer
Our company’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted by post at:
Data Protection Officer, Kawansoft 128 RUE LA BOETIE 75008 PARIS